This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: problem with symbolic links across filesystems
- To: cgf at cygnus dot com
- Subject: Re: problem with symbolic links across filesystems
- From: N8TM at aol dot com
- Date: Sat, 22 Aug 1998 15:33:49 EDT
- Cc: gnu-win32 at cygnus dot com
In a message dated 8/22/98 12:16:40 PM Pacific Daylight Time, email@example.com
> Use the cygwin nomenclature for referencing disks devices:
> ln -s //d/da/db //c/ca/cb
This procedure also is the right one for specifying the --prefix for
installing binutils using bash as /bin/sh under NT.
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"firstname.lastname@example.org" with one line of text: "help".