This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: mounts, ls, and filename completion
- To: "Christopher G. Faylor" <cgf at cygnus dot com>
- Subject: Re: mounts, ls, and filename completion
- From: Geoffrey Noer <noer at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Tue, 25 Aug 1998 15:43:46 -0700
- Cc: gnu-win32 at cygnus dot com
- References: <199808201932.VAA07488@weiser.saale-net.de>, <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
On Sun, Aug 23, 1998 at 12:24:50AM +0000, Christopher G. Faylor wrote:
> I wouldn't bother. In the next release of cygwin, the pipe() function will
> honor the CYGWIN32=[no]binmode automatically.
> I'll try taking the setmode out of bash and see if anyone hollers here.
I won't. :-)
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"firstname.lastname@example.org" with one line of text: "help".