This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: rsh and rshd
- To: Jeff Bergan <jeff at nuance dot com>
- Subject: Re: rsh and rshd
- From: Geoffrey Noer <noer at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Wed, 26 Aug 1998 15:39:24 -0700
- Cc: GNU-Win32 Mailing List <gnu-win32 at cygnus dot com>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Mon, Aug 24, 1998 at 06:25:06PM -0700, Jeff Bergan wrote:
> Can anyone suggest if there is anything similar to rsh and rshd that I could
> use on my NT box with cygwin32? I need to start commands on remote machines
> and also start processes from remote machines. Any suggestions? Thanks!
> Jeff Bergan
> For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
> "email@example.com" with one line of text: "help".
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"firstname.lastname@example.org" with one line of text: "help".