Re: BUG: umount / && mount d:/ / doesn't work.

It doesn't work as jeff described below either.  I've done some
further testing.  If I create values for the HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE for
the root directory then that is what is created as the default for
HKEY_CURRENT_USER and HKEY_USER.  I still get a `device busy' error
with mount.

I might add that I'm on an NT3.51 client and that I have full
administrative privileges set.  It is possible that this error only
occurs when full adminstrative privileges are set.

---o0O0--Earnie--0O0o----
--earnie_boyd@yahoo.com--
------ooo0O--O0ooo-------