Re: Bash startup time error message

Hi!

In the file C:\Cygnus\B19\Cygnus.bat (or whatever your startup batch file
is called) add the line

SET HOME=C:\mallesan\  (or whatever you call your home directory)

In this directory you make a .bashrc file. This file will be read every
time you start bash. You can have aliases, wellcome messages or any other
stuff in this file. See: http://www.alank.net/ for examples.

HTH,
Oystein Johansen