Re: newbie win95 bash crash problem

Do set CYGWIN32=tty before starting bash (in autoexec.bat)
do set HOME=some:\valid\dir (in autoexec.bat)
do not cp /bin/bash.exe /bin/sh.exe
do not use the cygwin32.bat shortcut
always start bash directly, not from a batch file

do not have any unmounted dirs in your $PATH
do not have any spaces in your path.

if you are running win95b do install usbsupp, then you can use notty,
and start from batch files, or the command prompt.

-