Re: egcs-1.1-cygb19: dll exception bug.

On Mon, 5 Oct 1998, Andrew Lipnitsky wrote:

> Hello All!
> I have coolview.tar.gz with cygwinb19.dll 07/15/98 and
> egcs-1.1-cygb19 (AKA egcs-2.91.57) from
> http://www.xraylith.wisc.edu/~khan/software/gnu-win32/egcs.html
> I have found that exception which was thrown in dll module will
> never be caught in main program module.

Sigh. Yes, I do know about the problem, and I was being quiet hoping
nobody would bring it up ;-)

If it makes you feel any better, a few other platforms are affected by
this as well (HPUX for example), where throwing exceptions from shared
libraries are not caught.

It's somewhat low on my priority list, so let's hope someone out there
is looking into it.

Regards,
Mumit

-