inetd on win98 and using b20

Hello:

I thought I would report this problem to see if anyone has
any ideas on it.

When using the lastest version of the cygwin dll, b20, a
different error results when trying to use the telnet service.
If I telnet to localhost then inetd causes an invalid page fault
in module MSAFD.DLL.  This is version 4.10.1998 of the
Microsoft Windows Sockets 2.0 Service Provider that ships with
Windows 98. It works great with Windows 95 of course.

Daniel T. Stoelting
e-mail: dstoelt@mindspring.com

-