Re: DLL help needed

 Hello,

 I'm quite new to use gcc to compile on the win32 platform. So I'm not
sure I can help you. But one of the big problems is namemangling.
Especially when we compile C++ programs. That's why you use the extern
"C" syntax on functions that should use C namemangling. But when it is
win32 functions they should be using pascal namemangling and parameter
passing. This is only if the system is to call the function. And
probably MS Excel whan the pascal namemangling. And what I understand is
that __stdcall is used to get pascal namemangling and parameter passing.
 What exactly is the problem? Do you get any error messages? How does
the names look in the .dll? Have you exported the functions? I'm not
sure the __stdcall does that. I guess you link a .def file with the .dll
to export the functions. Have you looked att the site for mingw32???

 Jens Yllman