nt sshd password authorization problems

I have some problems to get sshd working with B20.

At home it works fine (only localhost -> localhost
because I am behind a firewall), but at work, sshd
doesn't accept the password.

ouput from sshd- d (running on localhost):

DAQ-NT4: Received encrypted confirmation.
DAQ-NT4: No agent.
DAQ-NT4: Trying RSA authentication with key 'XXX'
DAQ-NT4: Server refused our key.
DAQ-NT4: Doing password authentication.
XXX@127.0.0.1's password:
Permission denied.

output from ssh -v (localhost):

debug: Installing crc compensation attack detector.
debug: Attempting authentication for XXX.
debug: RSA authentication for hufnagel failed.
debug: Password authentication for XXX failed.
fatal: Connection closed by remote host.
debug: Calling cleanup 0x410744(0x0)

The only real difference between my system at home
and the system at work is that at work we only use
domain accounts, no local accounts. Is that a problem for sshd?

Thanks

dirk

-