[workaround patch] cp filename FILENAME

I've attached a workaround patch to cp.c from fileutils-3.16 which will correctly state that your copying to the same file regardless of case.

I've called this a workaround patch because the real fix needs to happen at the winsup level with the inode emulation; but, I'm not setup to fix the winsup source.  The fix should simply be to change the case of the string to be the same, similar to what I've done for cp.c, unless mixed case is on.

NOTE: If you are using the NTFS mixed case mode, don't apply this patch.

==