RE: B20 & bash 2.02.1(2) broken

Creating a function called vi will work around the problem, as shown below,
because the path to the script is specified.

	$ function vi () { /d/Mentor/Bin/vi ; }
	$ type -a vi
	vi is a function
	vi ()
	{
		/d/Mentor/Bin/vi
	}
	vi is /d/Mentor/Bin/vi
	vi is /d/Mentor/Bin/vi

But this digresses from the problem.  The problem is there is a bug in bash
in it's handling of the command line and executing scripts.  I cannot afford
to have to create a function wrapper for every possible script I may want to
execute.

Austin David France
Mentor Systems plc