I have some trouble with the cygnus tool.

Hi all,

I'm a beginner of the 'Cygwin Project 2.0'. I downloaded it with a long time because i was very interested in the function that 'it is possible to easily port many significant Unix programs without the need for extensive changes to the source code'. But after i installed it on my PC and read all the document, it seems I knew nothing about it.

I have a UNIX program 'tcpdump' and all its source. How can I make it a Win32 application with 'Cygwin Project 2.0' ?

Thanks a lot