RE: Compiler Problem

Well, my problem differs in that I'm running NT 4 SP 4 and I get
"Out of environment space" problems when starting up.  I've
gone to properties of the shortcut that runs CYGNUS.BAT and
changed Memory->Initial Environment to 4096 (and Auto) and
still see three of the above messages.

I'm ignoring it at this point, but it does screw up some of
the environment variables I'm trying to set in cygnus.bat.

Thanks,

Todd