Re: make and .exe targets

If ld can be execuated from command line and make.exe has problems
then it is a configuration problem -- if you can also refresh you UNIX
knowledge.
What he got a serious configuration problem :not an unfortunate
configuration as you
are trying explain.

Now go way and try to figure out what environment variables means.

Bye

This is getting increasingly silly!