Re: stop! (was: Re: cross compiler build fail (multiple definition of `fhandler_base::get_native_name(void)', and more))

On Wed, 10 Feb 1999, Juergen Lock wrote:

> I was using the binutils ld to link with M$VC-compiled objects,
> and objdump to look at them, etc.  more once i've finished the update.
> (and my list subscription works.)

> > I seem to recognize some of the patches from a long time ago,
>
>  Hmm, i never sent them until now, must be something else
> that you remember...

All of these look the same to me ;-)

Looking forward to your update. Will you submit these for inclusion in
binutils? If so, you might also consider looking at the binutils
snapshots, where DJ Delorie has done significant amount of work lately
(contact DJ for snapshot access info).

Regards,
Mumit