Re: Here documents in ash shell scripts mess up stdin on 9x

Thanx Mike for diagnosing the cause of the problem.  I had been having
this problem on Win98 with B20.1 also and hadn't been able to find a
solution.  I just made /bin/sh a link to bash.exe as opposed to sh.exe
before.  But I remember someone saying something about ash being more
stable for configures than bash.  Could I run into problems because of
that?

- Anil

Mikey wrote:

> I always wondered why configure screwed up bash
> on win95, and I finally figured it out.
>
> Here documents in ash shell scripts
>
> This bug doesn't appear under NT4 SP3.
[stuff deleted]