fyi: who does what

Due to an internal shuffling, primary responsibility for maintaining
cygwin's documentation, ftp sites, and web pages now falls on DJ
Delorie instead of Geoff Noer, and primary responsibility for the
mailing lists falls on Chris Faylor.

Please continue to send ftp/web/doc problems and patches to the
cygwin@sourceware.cygnus.com mailing list, and problems with mailing
there seems to be some disconnect on our part, at least you know who
to complain to first.

Note that we don't read these lists 24 hours a day, and often not at
all on the weekends, so if we don't get back to you right away, it's
because we're human ;-)

Thanks,
DJ