Re: Bug report lesstif-0.87.9

>Hi all,
>
>I've read the BUG-REPORTING file and I'm still not exactly sure
>how to submit a bug report for this problem.
>
>I've compiled nedit-5.0.2 against lesstif-0.87.9 and I get the
>following messages printed to stdout:
>
>>    Name: fileMenu
>>    Class: XmCascadeButton
>>    MenuUtil.c(565) - Traversal down in MENU_BAR not written yet!
>>
>>    Name: fileMenu
>>    Class: XmCascadeButton
>>    MenuUtil.c(594) - Traversal up in this situation not written yet!
>>    w = menuBar pw = fileMenu
>
>Knowing bugger all about X (a little about Win32) I think its got

Are you refering to LessTif-0.87.9 for Cygwin-B20 precompiled library?  I
assume so based upon your Win32 statement.  Am I correct?

I have noticed this problem with Nedit 5.0.02, on Windows NT with LessTif
0.87.9 but not on my Red Hat Linux machine.  It turns out to be more or less
X-Server dependent at least in my case.  If I use Netmanage Unixlink98 or
Sun Network Client 3.2 these error messages do not appear on my NT machine.
I see them only if I use Hummingbird Xceed Server.  I am not sure if it a
bug in LessTif 0.87.9 or a X-Server problem on NT.

Suhaib