Re: Fortran 90 on B20

I have to assume that the  F90 program is a non-cygwin program.  You
must set notty in the CYGWIN variable before starting bash.  Cygwin
will not communicate properly in tty mode with non-cygwin programs.

If you need more help please paste the output of `cygcheck -s -v -r'
in another post.

Earnie.

---Alan Conrad <aconrad@mail.win.org> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Anyone have any experiences running Fortran 90 code in B20. I got a
free
> fortran 90 compiler off the internet. The demo program compiles fine
and
> runs fine in cygwin. When I build my own "hello world" program it
> compiles fine but does not perform the write to screen. If I execute
it
> in a dos window it works just fine and writes "hello world". I have
the
> same problem with a simple C code and Fortran 77 code. Any ideas.
Thanks