Re: import libraries for 3rd-party DLLs

Thanks to all for your replies. I'm now compiling, and linking and
running, but there're still some funnies.

Parameters I'm passing to functions in the DLL are getting broken on the
way.  Function calls which have no parameters work perfectly.  Return
values from function calls are fine too.

Any ideas ?  I know it works fine if I use Borland's bcc32, but that
particular compiler appears not to have setitimer and other such classics.

Regards,
--
Rick Hellicar