problems compiling EGCS snapshots

Hello!
	I need to work with the new EGCS snapshots. Compiling them is not a
problem on my linux box but I am unable to do so on my NT4 SP4 workstation
(with cygwin b20.1).
	It always claim that "stdlib.h" is missing at the very end of the
compilation.
	I know that the gret Mumit khan is the king of EGCS porting. Do you
have any recipe to port the snapshots to cygwin? (some kind of patch or some
kind of operations that have to be done on the sources).
	Best regards,
		William