Re: Win32 Defines & C++

and Larry Hall Wrote :
>Why don't you just check to see if GetNextWindow() is defined and undefine
>it if it is in your code? This should work and requires only minor code
>changes...

hi,

first and formemost "thanks for the suggestion" but the problem with this
method is that if u consider the implementation of the method in the class
(this is usually the case for wrapper classes) i.e
void test::GetNextWindow(uint c)
{
    //.. some checks...
    ::GetNextWindow(internal_handle,c);
    //... some post processing for error handling
}

so now we run into a problem that the original GetNextWindow(..) has now
undefined. Well i found that the "inline" solution would work better than
#undef unless i am missing something.

Regards

Nirmal Prasad R.