wine and beer ....

 TO REMOVE, OR TO SEND MASS EMAIL TO 1 MILLION, SEE END OF MESSAGE.

              wine & beer is a blessing in moderation.

John & Phyllis Rice, Ministers
1268 Cherrybark Rd., Apopka, (Orlando suburb) FL 32703
To talk to John Email: johnmrice@johnmrice.com Phone/Fax (407) 886-7063
To talk to Phyllis Email: praisesing@earthlink.net Phone (407) 886-1419
Web Page: http://www.johnmrice.com

For prayer/fellowship/counselling or comments/questions/encouragement
in the spirit of Holy Ghost, please reach us at one of the addresses or
phone. When calling on phone, leave your phone number & an e-mail/mail
address. All requests that want a return phone call will be returned
within the U.S., outside U.S. corresspondance will be by e-mail.

God has put a tremendous desire for us to minister to you by the
anointing of the Holy Ghost, so I truely count it an honor for you to
send your needs to us. And we look forward to being a blessing!!! We
have a special desire for those who desire biblical counseling so
please feel free to share & we shall give you wisdom from God's word
with the help of Holy Ghost. We believe wine (or beer) is a blessing
in moderation, w/o excess. (Many scriptures which confirm this fact.)
(Gen. 14:18),Heb.7:3,6;Micah5:2;Luke22:14-30;Psalm110, Heb5:10,6:20,
7:3,17,21,23-28;Heb.7:4-8,John8:55-59;Heb.7:2,1Cor.1:30,Heb1:8,
(Gen 27:28): (John 2:1-11) Many more scriptures on wine which refer
it as a blessing. (Beer is a weaker alcoholic substance than wine &
made of rice & wheat which are also found in the Bible.)

Those who don't know God, but are seeking we believe it is OK for them
to have some wine/beer in moderation while Studying The New Testament.
1st, before trying to read God's word in the Old Testament. The OT is
for mature believers. Cannot be understood (mystery) until living the
New Testament/Covenant born-again experience. (Look up mystery Mark
4:11 & others).

Believe in the Jewishness of God & his special devotion to Israel,
Jerusalem, & the Jews. that to be better representatives for God, we
must learn our Jewish roots & be genuine friends to the Jews around the
world & Israel in prayer & action. This means we must identify
ourselves as Jews ourselves, adopted into the Jewish family, & be
willing to be persecuted for this truth, whatever the price, with the
same perseverence & sacrifice for this fact as our faith in Yeshua as
Lord & Savior/Messiah, even unto Death.

Look for opportunities to become friends with our Jewish family. Learn
our culture from them. Learn the Hebrew language, become involved with
the Jewish community, however, we need to accept them as they are & not
force Jesus upon them. We need to be genuine friends & learn from them &
let God take care of bringing them to their Messiah by our love for
them. God shall bless & fulfill needs that both of us, natural &
adopted, have in our souls & spirits. Attend a local synagogue. Join a
Jewish community center. Seek their friendship & then be a genuine
friend.

Baruch HaShem Adoinai Yeshua HaMashiach/Blessed is the name of our Lord
Jesus the Messiah,

John & Phyllis Rice
TO REMOVE: call 1(800) 242-0363 # 2155, or fax (310) 495-0232.
TO HAVE YOUR EXCLUSIVE OR CO-OP MSG SENT TO 1 MILLION PEOPLE, CALL
USA (561) 732-9490 OR FAX (310) 495-0232 LEAVE NAME, PHONE,FAX #s.
I'LL FAX YOU DETAILS AND RATES.