Re: [Fwd: tcsh.exe]

Hi Jim,

I really don't know, what happens on your pc.
I have checked it out with different CYGWIN settings. My test script:

	#!/bin/csh
	echo hello

It worked under any circumstances. I have to say, that I don't use the
original B20.1 version but my own version with tape support and newer
snapshots (990303 with own extensions at the moment).
Would you like to try it with a newer snapshot? The 19990115 version
should be a good choice.

Regards,
Corinna