question on cygwin console window

Hello

I am using cygwin to compile c code. Every thing work well,
but the code is called  from a Mathematica session and at each call,
a cygwin console window appears very briefly on the screen and disapear.
This is very annoying because there are many successive such calls

Could you tell me how I could suppress thos window (or have appearing
as a simple process)

Thank you for your help, please tell if I am not adressing to the correct mailing
list

Tanguy Risset