Re: FULL.EXE "Not enough disk space"

--- Lee Morgan <cygwin@india.demon.co.uk> wrote:

> >Make sure that you don't have "too many" files in either your root
> >directory or your $TEMP directory.  I belive that this could be a bogus
> >error from InstallShield which is due to a root directory having a lot
> >of files or a very full temp directory.
> >
> >Also, if you have a TEMP environment variable set, make sure that it
> >points to an existing directory.
> >
> >cgf
> >
> i'd tried cleaning temp but didn't know the same was for the root dir,
> still, there aren't that many files in root

This problem is due to an error in downloading.  You've most likely used the
browser to download.  I've seen nothing but errors downloading this way.  To
avoid errors with full.exe or any other binary it is best to use ftp.

ftp sourceware.cygnus.com
user: anonymous
your@email.address
cd pub/cygwin/latest