Re: Ctrl-c in bash causes background processes to exit

At 04:22 AM 5/21/99 -0700, Earnie Boyd wrote:
>--- Dan Herron <herron@informatik.uni-hamburg.de> wrote:
>> And is there a list of all the CYGWIN options somewhere, with
>> a description of what each one does?
>
>It's in the FAQ or Documentation at the sourceware site.

OK, it's not in the FAQ (as far as I can see), but is in the
"documentation" section in the "user's guide". Seems like this might
belong in the FAQ if it's truly not there, so I'll note the URL:

http://sourceware.cygnus.com/cygwin/cygwin-ug-net/using-cygwinenv.html

But this only describes the CYGWIN variable, btw, not the others. But
maybe the rest of the $CYG* variables are adequately documented elsewhere.

thanks,
Dan

Daniel Herron             Universitaet Hamburg / Fachbereich Informatik
phone: (49) 40 / 428 83 2519           AB Natuerlichsprachliche Systeme
fax:   (49) 40 / 428 83 2515                     Vogt-Koelln-Strasse 30
herron@informatik.uni-hamburg.de                        D-22527 Hamburg