Re: [Mingw32]Request for requests. Homepage change.

Microsoft has very nicely made available
nmake15.exe, which is the NT3.5 vc++ 2.0 version
of nmake. You can retrieve this from either
ftp://ftp.microsoft.com/Softlib/MSLFILES/NMAKE15.EXE or
ftp://unix.hensa.ac.uk/mirrors/ftp.microsoft.com/Softlib/MSLFILES/NMAKE15.EXE
which should help out anyone who is compiling
native. Sadly I haven't been able to find
a sourceware Nmake clone that could be used
by cross compilers. Anyone?

Also I have written a small PD command line converter
I call cl2gcc which can be used either native or
cross, to wrap gcc/ld/dlltool
to compile Nmakefiles without change, at least
it works for compiling/linking winvn, which is the only
large project I have tried it on so far.-)

It is 15k, bzip2'ed so I won't post it to the list,
but anyone who wants a copy is
welcome to email to me, for one, Please
note my return address is anti spammed
so REMOVETHIS-), or I won't get the message.