stdarg question

I have a function using the stdarg facility such as:

myfunc(arg1, arg2, ...)

and in its body I want to pass the stdarg (vararg) part of the stack such as:

myfunc(arg1, arg2, ...)
{

/* do stuff */

anotherfunction(argA, ...);

/* do more stuff */

return;
}

But because there is no parameter name for the vararg argument part (i.e.:
...) I don't see how to pass that to anotherfunction()

Can passing the vararg part be done? How?

Thanks A Bunch! David Young; VVI-DCS
dyoung@vvi.com