Re: yikes, what are these?

> To have the same directory structure as clean B20.1 installation I run
> configure scripts using i586-cygwin32 as host parameter.

Thanks to Vadim and N8TM for reminding me.  My little scripts to help me
with these things got pseudotoasted when I uninstalled/reinstalled the
whole shebang yesterday.

*sigh*  Ever have one of those weeks where all the mistakes you make are
stupid, simple, embarassing ones?  I should have been a fast-food clerk.

Phil