Re: Dlls @n symbols

>I am using dlltool -k --add-stdcall-alias -dllname glide2x.dll
>--ouput-lib libglide2x.a
>
>Though using -k and --add-stdcall-alias I still get the input
>library with @n symbols.  I am using it in Cygwin B 20.1.
>The @n symbols are causing undefined references in the code.
>I need the glide input libraries for the XFree X-server for
>Cygwin.
>
>I went through all  DLLs helpers documents from Mumit still
>could not figure out why @n symbols are not getting excluded
>or aliases.

I had to face the same problem. But could not solve it completely yet. There
is also a mistake in the dlltool documentation, where it is told the figure
after @ is the function's ordinal number: it is actually the stack size the
exported function will add to the ESP on return (that's STDCALL).
To make a clean exports table, now I use explicit aliasing in the .DEF file:
LIBRARY sample
EXPORTS
Bar=Bar@0
Foo=Foo@24