Re: Couple (easy) questions: Linux dev and Mesa.

On Wed, 7 Jul 1999, Steve Butts wrote:

> What I'd like to be able to do is to all my development on my Linux box,
> but compile certain programs so I can run them on a Windows machine.  Is
> it possible to do with with Cygwin?

Of course. I cross-compile everything, including the compilers that I
package and distribute, on a linux or solaris box. For info on how to
build a Cygwin/Mingw cross-compilation environment, see:

  http://www.xraylith.wisc.edu/~khan/software/gnu-win32/

beware that you'll be running into the usual caveats of using cross
compilers/tools, and only experience (and good fortune) will help in
debugging certain problems. CrossGCC FAQ http://www.objsw.com/ may be
of help as well.

Regards,
Mumit