.bashrc

Sorry to keep bothering everyone with this basic problem, but some time
ago, i was using the information on
http://www.scoutsys.com/sunt/su32/setting_up_cygwin.htm which no longer
exists i basically set up my directory structure and bashrc file as was
indicated on the page, but when i try to use the .bashrc file, i get
/opt/Mix_nt is a director. I have included the file for someone to inspect
please someone give me a straight answer what i'm doing wrong

#export CWPROOT=/opt/su
#export PATH=
#/opt/Mix_nt /usr/local/bin; /usr/X11R6.4/bin$PATH
export PATH=
opt/Mix_nt; /usr/local/bin /usr/X11R6.4/bin$PATH
export TERMCAP=/etc/termcap
export TERM=linux
export SUFFIX=.exe
alias ls='ls --color=tty'