libnetapi32

I'm trying to use the Win32 function NetRemoteTOD, but whenever I try to
link, I get the following:

bash-2.02$ make test.exe
gcc -o test.exe mbclogon.o bitmaps.o command.o profgen.o registry.o
script.o text.o time.o -lnetapi32 -mwindows -luser32 -lgdi32
time.o(.text+0x4c):time.c: undefined reference to `NetRemoteTOD'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [test.exe] Error 1

Now I know that this function is in the netapi32 library, but the linker
seems to have problems.

Any ideas?

Also, this function doesn't seem to be defined in any of the header
files (I had to create my own).

Peter

--
Peter Mount