latest w32api

This may be slightly off topic, but I'm not sure where else to go. I'm
looking for the latest win32api, which in particular contains the latest
defines in wininet.h for checking online status and using the
dialup-networking related functions.

I checked the various distributions like lcc, colin peters ming site,
mummit kahns snapshots, and the cygwin dist, they're all dated. Any ideas?