questions about using gnu in windows

I am having trouble figuring out what I need to do to use GNU to compile C
programs on my Win 98 system.  All the installation instructions seem to be
for Unix.  I have PC Grasp installed and my goal is to be able to use that
to invoke the compiler.  Is there a windows compatible implementation of
this or any other C compilers.  Sorry, I know this is probably a stupid
question but it's a bit cryptic to me.  Thank you for your time.

Greg Jones
grgjns@hotmail.com