getting command line args with ps

Greetings,
I'm wondering if anyone knows a way to see the command
line arguments passed to a program by using a command
like ps?

e.g. Say I run 'perl myscript.pl -bla -yaddayadda'

When doing a ps (even a ps -aelf) I only get the 'perl'
and no command line args.

Anyone have any ideas how to get this info
(even from another command)?

Please cc replies to sasha@alterna.com

cheers,
Sasha Romanosky