Re: assembler to run on WinNT

Thanks to Mumit and Tim for your suggestions.

I have  doubts on the same point.

1) When I build 'gas', it is producing files as.new & gasp.new
How to get files as.exe and gasp.exe

2) If any body wants to run any executables (as.exe/gasp.exe)
built using cygwin, will they run in simple MS-DOS or
he install cygwin first?