RE: question about pgcc-2.95-cygwin-v-1.tar.gz

First of all the /cygwin/usr/local on URL is wrong.
/cygwin/usr should be fine.  That is where I have it installed.

I canot help with ILLEGAL_INSTRUCTION... unless I know what exactly
you did and what exactly crashed???

I have it installed and compiled XFree86 3.9.16c DEV SnapShots plus
OpenDX 4.0.9, all works just fine for me and a bunch of other
applications from B20.1 I migrated to Cygwin 1.0 using
pgcc-2.95.2... Since I am not a GCC expert, therefore I HAVE a
warning on my URL that
YOU WILL BE BETTER OFF WITH MUMIT KHAN'S GCC distributions.....
Make sure gcc from pgcc do not pick headers from gcc-cygwin-19xxxx.
PGCC I compiled for myself, it works for my work, I put it there to
share but absolutely unsupoorted.

Suhaib

BTW, if you downloaded PGCC 2.95.2 on Monday, then you need to
download it again.  I updated binaries yesterday, because gcc.exe in
first binary distribution of pgcc for cygwin v 1.0 had problems.