Re: Building cygwin32_ipc-1.03 for v1.0 - questions about v1

Chris faylor wrote:
> [...]
> >Oh, and one other thing - why no man2 entries?
>
> Because no one wrote any?

At least you can use the linux man2 pages as reference.
I did so in the past so I don't have to start linux for
reading man pages.

Not all of the described functions are implemented but the
implemented ones have the same functional interface. The list
of implemented functions is found in the Cygwin documentation.

Corinna