Call a Dll

Hello!
	I am working with DLL and I have problems with it.

	I have a dll (i.e.: mydll.dll) and I want to use this dll in a
program.
	I call it like:

	{
		HANDLE h;
		h=LoadLibrary("mydll.dll");
		....(I call functions in dll)
		FreeLibrary(h);
	}

	If this is wrong, please tell me the right way.

	I build the executable like this (I do not know if this is the
right way):

	gcc -o myprog myprog.o mydll.dll

	But when I run, it emits an error message like: The instruction
0x0000040a4 has referenced to the memory in 0x0000040a4. It can not read
the memory" (more or less)

	If someone can give me some ideas about how can I solve it, and in
general, how can I call a DLL from a program, please mail me.

Tanks you.

**             JOSE RAUL DE PRADO MEDIAVILLA                **
** Escuela Tecnica Superior Ingenieros de Telecomunicacion. **
** Grupo de Sistemas Inteligentes-Universidad de Valladolid **
**                    VALLADOLID (SPAIN)                    **
** Tlf:	 	    983 423000 ext. 25586		    **
** E-mail:          jpramed@ribera.tel.uva.es               **
**	              jprado@gsi.dit.upm.es                 **