tcl tk and gcc 2.95.2 using mingw32

Hello,

I'm a very new user of this whole gcc win95 thing, and am having a few
problems. I have successfully compiled and run the same programs I am trying
to do now on Irix 6.4 so, while I am not an experienced C programmer, I know
I am not a complete fool(at least in this case). I can't get tcl/tk ver
8.2(with itcl,itk) to compile at all on the gcc version 2.95.2 mingw32. I
have been to Mumit Khans(sp?) site and have read everything he said, but
still am at a loss. I can get my programs to compile using the
tcl/tk/btl/tix 8.0 version he has available, but keep getting errors about
that version not supporting stubs-enabled extensions when trying to include
itcl/itk.

     #include <stageInterp.h>

int TclAppInit(Tcl_Interp *interpreter) {
   //initialize TCL
   if (Tcl_Init(interpreter) == TCL_ERROR)
      return TCL_ERROR;

   Tcl_StaticPackage(interpreter, "Tk", Tk_Init, Tk_Init);

  //add the incr TCL/TK extensions
   if (Itcl_Init(interpreter) == TCL_ERROR)
      return TCL_ERROR;
   if (Itk_Init(interpreter) == TCL_ERROR)
      return TCL_ERROR;

   return TCL_OK;
}

void main(int argc, char *argv[]) {
   //start the TK loop, which never exits.

   Tk_Main(argc, argv, TclAppInit);

}

I have also tried fooling around with the patch files Mumit Khan has
available for tcl/tk 8.1. However, lacking better directions and any
understanding of the patch program, I was unsuccessful and gave up after
being prompted for a file to patch?.?

If anyone can help me, or at least point me in the right direction it would
be greatly appriciated.

Ian.