snapshot hanging issues resolved?

I've gotten word from almost everyone who reported problems with the latest
version of cygwin that the latest versions of the cygwin snapshot seem to
solve the "hanging" issue.

If anyone is still seeing problems could you send me an strace log?  Please
use the strace program that comes with the snapshot.

cgf