Re: title bar in windows 98 Cygwin

Hmmm, the "notitle" option doesn't work for me on '98. I have it set, but the
title bar changes anyway. When I asked the same question a few months ago, I
was told by someone on the cygwin development team (I'm sorry, I don't recall
who) that it was not possible to stop this behavior in Win98. I haven't paid
much attention to it since, although it's still set.

Rick
--
Rick Rankin
rick_rankin@yahoo.com