Re: dll-problems

 I don't know exactly how cygwin is linked to the .exe. But it is
probably as I call it staticly. Which means that the system loads it for
you on startup. And the system looks in the enviroment variable PATH. If
it is not there then you can not start the program. I think WinNT also
looks in the current directory and the /winnt/system32 even if not in
the PATH.

 Jens Yllman