This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Query re: 64bit integers
- To: cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- Subject: Query re: 64bit integers
- From: "Paul Garceau" <pgarceau at teleport dot com>
- Date: Sat, 1 Apr 2000 04:21:58 -0800
- Organization: New Dawn Productions
- Reply-to: Paul Garceau <pgarceau at teleport dot com>
Is there already in place, or are there any plans to put in
place, a method which defines __int64 for Cygwin such as exists
Mingw already supports __int64 (due to gcc-2.95.2). However,
latest Cygwin distribution from sourceware.cygnus.com appears to
be frozen at gcc-2.91.57/egcs-1.1 release which does not include
any capability to handle __int64.
Thanks for your time on this, I appreciate your feedback.
Nothing real can be threatened.
Nothing unreal exists.
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to email@example.com