This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Permission denied with makeinfo from texinfo-4.0
- To: "Jay Krell" <jay dot krell at cornell dot edu>
- Subject: Re: Permission denied with makeinfo from texinfo-4.0
- From: "J. David Bryan" <dbryan at bcpl dot net>
- Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2000 01:26:02 -0400
- CC: Cygnus Win32 List <cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com>
- Organization: Palomar Corporation
On 2 Apr 2000, at 22:11, Jay Krell wrote:
> I tried under NT4 on NTFS and FAT and on Win98se on FAT with the attached
> program and it worked...
The problem occurs when you pass an *in*valid buffer to ReadFile. Your
buffers are all valid.
Change the ReadFile calls to:
b = ReadFile(hFile, buffer+64000, ...
and you'll see the problem. My note to the list earlier yesterday explains
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org