This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
running X clients
- To: cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- Subject: running X clients
- From: "Tom Weichmann" <tomcw at localnet dot com>
- Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2000 01:40:35 -0700
- Reply-to: tomcw at localnet dot com
I am having trouble running X windows clients which I have
compiled. When I try to execute the binary, windows pops open a
dialog box saying that it can not find LIBX11.Dll. This .dll is in
/usr/x11r6.4/bin and is located in my path. If I copy the newly
created binary into that directory, it works fine, but I can not do that
for all of my X windows clients. Is there some environment variable
which I have forgotten to set?
Thank you for your time,
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org