This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Vim 5.5 available?
- To: cygwin <cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com>
- Subject: Re: Vim 5.5 available?
- From: Bob Heckel <BHeckel at excite dot com>
- Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2000 17:41:03 -0700 (PDT)
- Reply-To: <bheckel at excite dot com>
Thanks Corinna, I appreciate your help. I also didn't realize that Vim
On Mon, 03 Apr 2000 09:59:50 +0200, cygwin wrote:
> Bob Heckel wrote:
> > Last week, someone posted that Vim 5.5 binaries were available
> > for Cygwin. After much searching, the best I can find is 5.3.
> > Does anyone know of a 5.5 (or even better, 5.6) port?
> Otherwise download unix sources from www.vim.org. They compile OOTB.
Get 100% FREE Internet Access powered by Excite
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org